PEDOT/Pss 300s/cm Poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene)-poly(styrenesulfonate)high-conductivity grade
|Related Categories||π-Conjugated Polymers, 3D Printing Materials for Research and Development, Bioelectronics,Biosensing and Bioimaging, Conductive Polymers,|
|grade||high-conductivity grade 600s/cm|
|description||Visual Light Transmission (VLT): ≥ 90%|
|concentration||0.5-1 wt. % (PEDOT: PSS in water)|
|sheet resistance||<200 Ω/sq (coating : 40μ wet, drying: 6 min 130°C)|
|pH range||2 - 3.5|
|viscosity||<30 mPa.s(20 °C)|
• These additives have low water content (less than 100 ppm).
• Please handle under inert and moisture free environment (glove box).
• Keep containers tightly closed.
• Keep away from heat and ignition sources.
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Avoid storing together with oxidizers.
100 g in bottle
• Dilute with DI water or compatible solvent if needed.
• Pre-treated substrate with corona- or plasma treatment increase adhesion.
PEDOT/Pss 300s/cm is ready-to-use and made with conductive polymer PEDOT:PSS. Typical application processes are slot die, Meyer bar and gravure coating. It is particularly designed for optimal properties on PET and meet the requirements of several transparent electrodes applications as alternative to ITO.
• ITO substitution coating.
• ITO-free OPV.
• Surface electrical resistance (SER) at 90% VLT* (visual light transmission): 125 Ω/square.
*Typical properties on PET with bar coater. Thermal cured at 130 °C/ 6 min. VLT according to ASTM D 1003, excludes substrate.
• Stability ratio R/R_0 (500 hr at 60 °C, 95% RH) : 1.3.
High-conductivity grade 300s/cm
|Brand Name:||PEDOT||CAS No.:||155090-83-8|
|Description of Product:||Aqueous dispersion, blue liquid.||Synonyms / Abbreviations:||PEDT / PSS, PEDOT: PSS|
Category: Nano Printing Materials and Printing Ink